For the 2019-2020 membership year, please complete an application for your
New Membership or Renewal Membership in the NAEH.
(Minimum requirement is have taken at least Esoteric Healing Part 1.)
Memberships received by October 15, 2019 are guaranteed an
NAEH FALL Lifestream JOURNAL.
Your membership with the NAEH is greatly appreciated! Thank you!
ALL MEMBERS RECEIVE
(1) NAEH Newsletter
(2) NAEH Journal
(3) ABMP liability insurance discount of $25
(4) Listing in NAEH Member Directory (password protected)
(5) Voting privileges at the annual membership meeting at
the NAEH conference
(6) Participation in committees
(7) Participation in NAEH Facebook
(8) Credibility from NAEH promotions for Esoteric Healing
(9) Discounted registration at the Annual NAEH Conference
(10) Practice standards and Code of Ethics
$75 BASIC MEMBERSHIP
For a student who has completed at least a Level 1 NAEH or INEH Esoteric Healing course.
Receives standard membership benefits listed above.
$110 ASSOCIATE MEMBERSHIP
For the practitioner who has completed Level 3 with an NAEH or INEH accredited instructor and has been utilizing this work for at least one year.
(1) Receives standard benefits listed above
(2) Eligibility to serve in elected positions
(3) Option for a listing in the "Find A Practitioner" directory on the NAEH website
$145 PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIP
For the practitioner who has completed at least Levels 1 – 4 with an NAEH or INEH accredited instructor and has been utilizing this work for a minimum of 18 months from the completion of Level 1.
(1) Receives all the benefits of Associate Membership
(2) Eligibility to apply to become certified (note: CPEH must maintain this level of
membership to maintain certification)
(3) Eligibility to license the NAEH logo for professional use.
(4) May post their Deepening Classes on the NAEH website.
$100 MINIMUM SPONSOR MEMBERSHIP
For an individual or an organization that supports Esoteric Healing.
Receives standard membership benefits PLUS identification as a Sponsor Member in the NAEH Newsletter and at the annual NAEH conference.