For the 2020-2021 membership year, please complete an application for your
New Membership or Renewal Membership in the NAEH.
Minimum requirement is to have taken at least Level 1 NAEH, INEH
or comparable Esoteric Healing course.
Memberships received by October 15, 2020 are guaranteed a
NAEH FALL Lifestream JOURNAL.
Your membership with the NAEH is greatly appreciated! Thank you!
For the 2020-2021 membership year, due to COVID-19 and unemployment related issues, the NAEH is providing a financial consideration process for those members who find payment of membership dues a challenge. If this applies to you, please click on the 2020-2021 Special Consideration button below. If this does not apply to you then please continue to complete the Online Application. Thank you.
ALL MEMBERS RECEIVE
(1) NAEH Newsletter
(2) NAEH Journal
(3) ABMP liability insurance discount of $25
(4) Listing in NAEH Member Directory (password protected)
(5) Voting privileges at the annual membership meeting at
the NAEH conference
(6) Eligibility to Serve in Elected Positions
(7) Participation in committees
(8) Participation in NAEH Facebook
(9) Credibility from NAEH promotions for Esoteric Healing
(10) Discounted registration at the Annual NAEH Conference
(11) Practice standards and Code of Ethics
$75 BASIC MEMBERSHIP
For a student who has completed at least a Level 1 NAEH, INEH or comparable Esoteric Healing course.
Receives standard membership benefits listed above.
$110 ASSOCIATE MEMBERSHIP
For the practitioner who has completed Level 3 with an NAEH, INEH accredited instructor or a comparable Esoteric Healing course and has been utilizing this work for at least one year.
(1) Receives standard benefits listed above
(2) Option for a listing in the "Find A Practitioner" directory on the NAEH website
$145 PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIP
For the practitioner who has completed at least Levels 1 – 4 with an NAEH, INEH accredited instructor or a comparable Esoteric Healing course and has been utilizing this work for a minimum of 18 months from the completion of Level 1.
(1) Receives all the benefits of Associate Membership
(2) Eligibility to apply to become certified (note: CPEH must maintain this level of
membership to maintain certification)
(3) Eligibility to license the NAEH logo for professional use.
(4) May post their Deepening Classes on the NAEH website.